- Master at a theoretical level the NCL and SEA ligations and the desulfurization reactions
Technicians, engineers, researchers
Master the basic notions of synthetic organic chemistry (bachelor's degree). Master the theory and practice of the solid phase peptide synthesis (see for example the internship n° 17174 within this catalogue)
- Native chemical ligation (NCL)
- SEA ligation
- SeEA ligation (selenium version of SEA ligation)
- Application of NCL and SEA ligation, including the latent properties of the SEA group, to the total synthesis of proteins, cyclic peptides, branched peptides and cyclic and branched peptides.
- Desulfurization/deselenization reactions
This course can be followed by a 3 day - pratical part (Ref. 17293 within this catalogue).
O. Melnyk (researcher)